Life

Hi again peeps ~! Just want to say that I might be active on the blog again after 5 years of not blogging due to demotivation when seeing others blog are way more advanced, sophisticated than mine. hehe . The problem is whenever I feel like expressing my thoughts through writing, I'll go blank. Man, what a sad life ๐Ÿ˜… The real reason is I had so MUCH to express, therefore I don't know where to start and I'll eventually go blank and had to carry the weight of not sharing alone. Usually, I'll just tell someone close.  Gosh, I'm so grateful to have them in my life to listen to my babbling ๐Ÿ˜‚Sometimes, I felt guilty for them. ๐Ÿ˜… At this moment, I do have a lot to write but I don't have a lot of time. Anatomy test, Health Informatics test, and practical assessment are just around the corner! I'm going to share more here. For now, I have to go :')

                                                                                Tata ! 

p/s: I dont know what should I put in the title box. ๐Ÿ™Š Initially, I wanna talk about my life but nah-uh I'm distracted again. Thank god, I dont go blank as I write this. Teheee


Signing off, 
SHA

Comments